We have re-opened Sunday services. All are welcome to join us at 10:30am.
However, it is our desire to honour our governing authorities (Rom 13:1) and be above reproach in all our practices. Please carefully read these guidelines:
1. If you are medically vulnerable you are strongly encouraged to delay your return to services. Per Saskatchewan guidelines you are required to stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
2. We will continue to stream the service online. Follow the link: www.facebook.com/milestonealliancechurch/. If you feel uncomfortable in any way please feel free to stay home. However, we called to gather together as a church (Heb 11:25). It is a significant act, so we want to encourage you to come to worship and not stay home just because it is easier.
3. Please sign up for church by emailing Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify how many from your household will be coming with you. This will help us prepare in advance. You are still welcome if you do not sign up, but doing so will help us greatly!
4. Please be conscious of social distancing practices at all times, including while in the parking lot and on sidewalks.
5. Please enter through the main door (by the parking lot) and follow the posted walkway inside to your seat. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door for your use. Please remain in your seat with your household group.
6. On communion Sundays individual communion packages will be available to take as you enter.
7. There will be no offering time. Please continue to utilize the online giving.
8. After the service please leave immediately following the guided walkway to the South-West door (by the Teahouse Treehouse). Please maintain social distancing while exiting.
9. Saskatchewan guidelines prohibit singing without a mask. If possible, please bring a mask for yourself. If you do not have one the church will have some available.
10. As much as possible please try to avoid using the public bathrooms. However, they will be equipped with cleaning materials. If you use the washroom please disinfect after you are finished (all handles, toilet seat. etc.). Please leave the door open and light on when you leave. If someone is in the bathroom please wait in the designated waiting area.
11. Children are welcome but must be able to stay with their household group at all times. Feel free to bring a stroller for younger kids. There will be a short children’s time during the service as we cannot provide children’s classes or nursery at this time. We will provide an activity bag for each child. Please bring your own crayons or markers. Please save the activity bag for the sermon time if possible. Our hope is that the kids will still engage with the service as much as possible.
12. There will be no coffee or potluck until COVID is behind us.